On February 2-6, 2020 the CIRP Winter School 2020 "Challenges and prospects for international cooperation in the Arctic" will take place in Velikiy Novgorod. For over ten years the Summer and Winter Schools have become one of the best platforms for discussing different contemporary political, economic and social issues. This time the CIRP Winter School will be dedicated to international cooperation, energy, transport and environmental security and media issues in the Arctic region.
Eligible applicants for the CIRP Winter School are: Senior Year students, Master’s students and Postgraduate students.
Working languages are English and Russian.HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN?
Applications deadline: December 30, 2019.
The organizers will provide the participants with:
- A Certificate of Participation in the CIRP Winter School;
- A compendium of materials on the subject of the CIRP Winter School;
- Comfortable accommodation in Park Inn by Radisson Velikiy Novgorod**** Hotel;
- Meals during the stay in accordance with the Programme;
- A group bus transfer from Saint-Petersburg to the Park Inn Velikiy Novgorod**** Hotel and back.
Registration fee: 2000 rubles (the fee is only paid by the participants during the Programme).
Travel expenses from the city of residence to St. Petersburg and back are covered by the participants themselves.