A shortlist of candidates to receive grants of the Gorchakov Fund has been announced at the forum “Eurasia”
The first stage of the contest for receiving grants of the Alexander Gorchakov Public Diplomacy Fund has been completed within the framework of the International Youth Forum “Eurasia”.
Based on the results of the selection process, the following applicants have been approved to defend their projects:
1. Jennet Muradovna Agayeva (Turkmenistan);
2. Oksana Olegovna Volkova-Mikhalskaya (Kazakhstan);
3. Yakub Issa (Ruwanda);
4. Alia Askarovna Kaziyeva (Kazakhstan);
5. Olga Viktorovna Krezu (Moldova);
6. Andrey Anatolyevich Kuzmin (Latvia);
7. Maxim Petrovich Manzhay (Kazakhstan);
8. Gor Garikovich Matevosyan (Armenia);
9. Van Lok Nguyen (Vietnam);
10. Yelena Stepanovna Sekara (Moldova);
11. Yevgeniy Alekseyevich Sizonenko (Donetsk);
12. Archil Teymurazovich Sikharulidze (Georgia);
13. Oleg Anatolyevich Sotnichenko (Latvia);
14. Denis Alexandrovich Tolstun (Ukraine);
15. Stanislav Igorevich Fedorenko (Donetsk);
16. Farrukh Ravshonovich Khudoyberdiyev (Uzbekistan);
17. Tamara Jakovlevic (Serbia).
Overall more than 70 applications from participants of 25 countries have been received.
The defense ceremony of the projects within the framework of the International Forum “Eurasia” will take place on September 9. As per information provided earlier, the Gorchakov Fund will distribute grants for the total amount of 600 000 rubles (one grant - 300 000 rubles and two grants – 150 000 rubles each) among three winners.