Call for applications to attend the Russian-Balkan Youth Forum
On August 20-22, 2019 Russian-Balkan Youth Forum “Russia and the Balkans” will take place in Ryazan. Organizers of the forum are the Ryazan branch of All-Russian Social Movement “All-Russian Interethnic Union of Youth” and the Alexander Gorchakov Public Diplomacy Fund. The project is implemented with the support of a grant provided by the Alexander Gorchakov Public Diplomacy Fund.
Over 50 leaders and representatives of youth associations and organizations from Balkan countries and Russia, interested in development of Russia-Balkan youth relations, will attend the forum.
The forum will take place with the support of the Center of International Youth Projects at Ryazan State University named after S. A. Yesenin and Student Association “Club of Public Diplomacy” of Ryazan State University.
The main goals of the forum are creation of a platform for effective communication among youth leaders from Russia and the Balkans; development of conditions for an exchange of experience and implementation of bilateral project initiatives in social, cultural and scientific areas between leaders of Russia and the Balkans; introduction of the participants to current trends of development of the Russia-Balkan relations; a discussion of major thematic areas of the forum with the goal of developing important youth projects; introduction of the Balkan participants to cultural, historic and spiritual heritage of Russia on the example of sightseeing attractions of Ryazan and the Ryazan region.
Terms of participation:
- Age: 18-35
- experience of participation and/or organizing international youth events;
- strong personal motivation to attend the forum, engage in the educational process and an interest in development of cooperation with youth organizations in the Balkans and Russia;
- readiness to work on dissemination and expansion of the knowledge and application of the experience acquired during the forum;
- readiness to participate in all events as outlined by the agenda of the forum;
- readiness to write an article based on results of the forum on websites and youth portals of delegating and partner organizations, distribute information through social media.
All interested applicants from the Balkans and Russia should complete an application form online before 11:00 pm on June 24, 2019 (Moscow time).
All applicants will be notified about results of the selection process by June 29, 2019.
The organizers will provide accommodation, meals and a cultural program for all participants and experts of the forum. Travel expenses to/from Ryazan, visa fees and medical insurance will be covered by the participants themselves or by delegating organizations.
Please contact for additional information:
- Sandra Stoilkovic, a representative of the Alexander Gorchakov Public Diplomacy Fund at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oleg Sulitza, Chairman of the Ryazan Regional Branch “All-Russian Interethnic Union of Youth”, Head of the Administration for International Activities of Ryazan State University at email@example.com, +7 910 908 1902.