Call for applications to participate in Dialogue in the Name of the Future - 2016
The Gorchakov Fund begins accepting applications for participation in research and educational program Dialogue in the Name of the Future - 2016.
- a key project of the Gorchakov Fund held for the sixth time;
- 5 days of intensive intellectual work, lectures and seminars;
- drawing conclusions of the foreign policy course of the year, discussing burning issues of modern international relations and global agenda
- participants fr om different countries of the world, ages 25-40;
- Russian is a working language of the event.
In Moscow on December 8-14, 2016 (including arrival and departure days)
What opportunities does Dialogue in the Name of the Future provide?
- to discuss current agenda with Russian and foreign analysts and experts;
- to meet with prominent public leaders and politicians;
- to visit the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia and personally ask Minister Sergey Lavrov a question;
- to exchange opinions with participants from other countries;
- to learn firsthand about events in neighboring countries;
- to find new friends and partners;
- to become a member of the Gorchakov Fund’s Club of Friends and continue work with the Fund within the framework of the program “Support of Experts’ Mobility”.
Who can become a participant?
- researchers in the field of foreign affairs;
- graduate and post-graduate students, teachers of field-specific universities;
- international journalists;
- representatives of NGOs involved in the issues of international cooperation;
- young diplomats.