The Gorchakov Fund approved priority areas of work for 2021
The Board of Trustees of the Gorchakov Fund approved a list of priority areas of work of the organization in 2021. The identified areas will serve as benchmarks for applications from non-governmental organizations seeking grant support for their projects next year.
The priority areas of work of the Gorchakov Fund include the following:
- Russia in a changing world: world order and international law;
- Anti-war movement: WMD non-proliferation, arms control, new formats and entities of providing security;
- Strengthening of relations and development of new cooperation frameworks between Russia and neighbouring countries;
- Youth cooperation in international relations;
- World in the post-truth era. Confrontation of history distortion;
- Digitization and modern technologies in world politics;
- Deepening of cooperation between Russia and the post-Soviet countries;
- Russia and integration processes (EAEU, SCO, BRICS and others);
- Advancement of a meaningful agenda in relations between Russia and countries of the Euro-Atlantic region;
- The Middle East and its influence on the system of international relations;
- International cooperation in the Arctic region. Aims and goals of Russia;
- Broadening of cooperation with the countries of the Baltic region.
We would like to remind that the next “spring window” for submitting applications to participate in the grant competition of the Gorchakov Fund will open on April 15, 2020. The competition is organized for the projects, which are planned to be implemented during the first half of 2021.
You are invited to participate!
Detailed information about how to prepare your application for the grant competition of the Gorchakov Fund can be found under “Grants”.