The Russian-Polish-German Trialogue. An international forum sponsored by the Gorchakov Fund in Kazan
On September 16-22, the 6th Trilaleral Youth Forum “The German-Polish-Russian Trialogue” will take place in Kazan with the support of the Gorchakov Fund. The conference is organized by Association of Graduates of Russian-German Youth Parliament “DRUG e.V.”, Young Diplomats Forum and Center for Academic Mobility.
The goal of the forum is to establish a dialogue between the youth from Germany, Poland and Russia and provide support to sustainable development of relations between our countries. The forum in Kazan offers an intensive program, which includes excursions, workshops and discussions with experts in the fields of mass media, culture and economy from the three countries (a preliminary program will be sent to the selected participants in mid-August).
Information about the event:
- The working language of the forum is English. Knowledge of German, Polish and Russian is not a prerequisite, but an advantage.
- The target audience includes young representatives from the above mentioned countries, ages 18-26, interested in relations between Germany, Poland and Russia and/or history, culture, policy of one of the countries.
- Expenses of the participants during the forum (accommodation, meals and program related costs) will be covered by the organizers using support from the sponsors. Guidelines for visa applications and invitations will be provided to the participants, but expenses associated with the visa applications process should be paid by the participants themselves.
- Transfer expenses will be paid as follows: up to EUR 200 for the participants from Germany and Poland; up to 6 000 RUR for the participants from Russia.
- The registrations fee is EUR50.
On order to attend, the applicants should complete an application form.
The deadline to submit applications is 11:59 pm on June 25, 2018. All the applicants will be notified about the results by email before July 15, 2018.
Contact email: email@example.com