The second session of the Primakov Readings will be dedicated to Chinese-U.S. relations
On June 4, the second online session of the international forum “The Primakov Readings” will take place at Interfax News Agency. The topic of the session is “China – USA: Is there a threat that the emerging bipolarity will transform into the Cold War 2.0”. The joint project of IMEMO RAS and Interfax has been implemented with the support of the Gorchakov Fund. A series of online meetings with experts, politicians and public activists will be organized as part of the project. Important problems of international relations and world economy during the periods of crises will be discussed.
The following guests will attend the event:
- Alexander Lomanov, Head of the Center for Asia-Pacific Studies at IMEMO RAS;
- Sergey Rogov, Academic Advisor at the Institute of USA and Canada RAS;
- Anatoly Torkunov, Rector of Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO University) under MFA of Russia.
- Can economic relations decrease exacerbation of relations?
- Is there a potential synergy between the positions of Russia and the EU in that confontation?
- How are those trends viewed in Deli and Tokyo?
Questions to the participants of the press conference should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
The broadcast can be viewed here
The event will start on Thursday at 2:00 pm Moscow time.